We are pleased to announce our new oil catch can/breather system is now available for the Nissan GT-R. After extensive testing we have found this to be an economical choice for keeping unwanted oil out of the intake tract. The stock GT-R system, while effective, still allows a certain amount of oil to pass into the intake system. This is greatly exacerbated when aftermarket turbos and larger than OEM displacement engines are employed.
Separate breathers are used for valve covers and block venting, so the two systems do not fight each other. Each can has a vacuum source and is installed between the valve cover vents for one and the block valley vent for the other. These are cnc billet catch cans that have an included petcock drain for ease of maintenance.
- Easy to install
- Keeps unwanted oil out of the intake tract (eg; intercooler, intercooler piping, intake manifolds, oil spray out of full vent bov’s)
- CNC Billet catch cans with internal baffle system to separate unwanted oil
- Black anodized push lock AN fittings
- Petcock drain for easy maintenance
- Comes with all necessary hardware for installation
- Custom tig welded bracket and billet mounts for cans
- Available in black, blue or red anodized finish
- Price $595.00 (Shown with optional Aeroquip Startlite Nomex covered hose…..$75 option)
International orders – please contact us for a shipping quote